KOMO® founder, Alicia Beverley, features on the Mojo Radio Show with renowned innovation specialist and speaker Gary Bertwistle and his c0-host Darren ‘Robbo’ Robertson.
Here’s what we discuss on this week’s show:
- What is an Intellectual Property Strategist?
- Why is IP so important for us?
- What happens if we don’t protect ourselves against IP theft?
- First to use vs first to file …. what does that mean to you?
- How to insure your IP?
- What are the top levels of IP that every business leader must look at immediately?
- The biggest misconception we have about our business name.
- Dirty IP vs Ghost IP
- Who creates the IP, then who could be adding value or adding to the IP?
- Do Confidentiality Agreements work? Do they stand up?
- What should every entrepreneur do immediately to protect IP?
- What can a start up do immediately to maximise their budget to protect IP?
- A case study of an actual IP scenario.
- The top 5 things in IP that would scare us all. What do you need to know?
- Run your own IP audit.
- Who owns your website? What’s in the small print?
- Who do we get to help us with trademarks, patents and IP cover?